During the high season we design and prepare our seasonal site, situated on the Mill Field on Graythwaite Estate; a peaceful haven on the shores of Windermere in an area not generally accessible to the public. How cool is that?! Your bell tent experience will include:
- A 5m wide bell tent large enough for 3 beds
- A wooden framed double bed with sheets, pillows and a duvet
- 2 single air beds with sheets, pillows, sleeping bags and sleeping bag liners
- Custom made coir carpets – covering the whole of the interior floor of the tent on top of a water and insect proof sealed groundsheet
- Mirror, bedside table and battery lamp
Outside furniture comprising of a wooden table and 4 chairs
- A car parking space (not next to the tent, as we like to keep cars away from the glamping area, to improve the outdoor experience)
The site also benefits from communal facilities including:
- A stretch tent with rustic pine furniture
- Barbecue area
- Festoon lighting
- Fire pit
We hope you’ll understand and it’s important to note that our glamping site is unique, and as such we like to keep it that way so we’ve made it strictly a ‘quiet site’ for those who want some chilled time whilst connecting with loved ones and their natural surroundings. We don’t allow vehicle movement between 10.30pm and 7.30am and neither do we allow amplified music.
So, if you’re looking for the ultimate get away from it all, ready made, outdoor experience, in the heart of the Lake District National Park, you’ve found it right here.
To book or for more information call: